We are looking for a creative, proactive and passionate Interior Design candidate for our London studio who is a team player, keen to learn and work across a wide range of projects. Our growing portfolio includes interiors, graphics and branding from department stores and foodhalls, to fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes, hotels, high end residential and sports stadiums. Here are some reasons we think being part of Kinnersley Kent Design is a bit special.
• We are a friendly team who like to work collaboratively.
• Our clients and designers say we’re nice people to work with.
• We do at least 1 pro bono project per year for a good cause, as voted for by the studio.
• We work in a fantastic Grade 1 character studio in the heart of London.
• We like a creative challenge and approach each project differently.
• We offer a competitive salary and real project experience.
We love what we do and welcome creative and passionate people to come and work with us. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to join our team. If you have good hand drawing skills and are familiar with Sketchup, Vectorworks and Photoshop, please send us a covering letter with your CV marked for the attention of our studio manager Abi Welton, along with some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th April 2015. See below for what past students had to say about working with us.
For more information, download the pdf here.